Shun 6" Premier Chef's Knife
An every day tool that will live in your hand.
- Hammered tsuchime-finish blade glides through food with ease
- Hand-crafted 16° double-bevel blade
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, clad in 34 layers of stainless Damascus on each side
- Handle: Walnut PakkaWood® with signature D-grip for a comfortable hold
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Made in Japan by skilled craftsmen
A Shun Premier Chef's Knife is an ideal companion for your dry aging, charcuterie or salumi projects. It feels like an extension of your arm that is able to produce razor thin slices of salumi, shave the bark off of that perfectly dry aged subprimal or finely dice a pancetta for that special pasta dish. The Shun Premier 6-in. Chef's Knife will make most kitchen tasks a pleasure. The blade is light and sharp, making any slicing task a breeze. Best of all you will love the way it looks. Due to the curved belly of the Shun Chef's Knife, this knife can be gently rocked through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince.