Nesting Sheet & Gridded Rack (Half Sheet)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
NEW from Nordicware®! This bundle pairs the popular Half Sheet baking pan with a custom nesting, oven-safe, nonstick Grid Rack to create a wonderfully versatile tool for meat crafters. Ideal for larger UMAi dry-aged steak projects, charcuterie, and salumi.
NEW from Nordicware®! This bundle pairs the popular Half Sheet baking pan with a custom nesting, oven-safe, nonstick Grid Rack to create a wonderfully versatile tool for meat crafters.
Ideal for larger dry-aged steak projects, charcuterie, and salumi. Helpful both during preparation and transferring the meat into the dry aging bag and placement of meat craft in the fridge for drying.
The nesting duo is also helpful for crisping, roasting, or broiling. The grid doubles as a cooling rack for baked goods as well.
Product Details: Set includes half sheet with nesting oven-safe nonstick grid rack.
Interior Dimensions: L: 16.3 in. / W: 11.3 in. / H: 1 in.
Material: Aluminum with imported nonstick steel grid
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Made In: Half Sheet (USA) with imported grid (China).
Use & Care:
- Nonstick rack feet have temporary protective plastic covers to prevent scratches and should be removed and discarded before use in the oven.
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect the baking properties or the safety of the pan.
- Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter, or cooking oil work well.
- Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
- Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit, or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
- The rack is oven-safe to 400°F.
Need help? Head over to our Help Center for support from the pros!