Artisan Dry Aged Steak Starter Kit (120v)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The UMAi Dry Aged Steak Starter Kit provides what you need to start crafting your own dry aged steaks at home -- just add meat! UMAi Dry is the most time-tested home dry aging bag system in the world.
The UMAi Dry Aged Steak Starter Kit is the perfect way to start crafting your own dry-aging steaks.
Your Starter Kit Includes:
- Illustrated UMAi Dry Bonding & Aging Instructions
- 3 UMAi Dry Brisket/Bone-in size: 16x28in / 400x700mm
- 3 UMAi Dry Ribeye/Striploin size: 12x24in / 300x600mm
- 10 VacMouse adapter strips for channel-type vacuum sealers
- FoodSaver 2000-series advanced design channel vacuum sealer
Vacuum Sealer Features:
- Easy-clean patented removable drip tray
- Double-wide sealing strip for the strongest seal
- Compact size with easy touch button operation
- Easy lock latch closure
- Accessory port included
120V for use in North America and Japan
220v regions require a converter/transformer
We suggest sourcing a simple manual lid-and-latch channel vacuum sealer locally in the correct voltage
With UMAi Dry® Ribeye/Striploin bags, you can dry age a delicious boneless ribeye, striploin or sirloin subprimal at home. Craft restaurant-quality dry-aged beef roast within your own fridge, with no mess, and no odor. The unique UMAi Dry breathable membrane creates the perfect dry-aging environment for the ultimate rib roast. Unlike the plastic vacuum storage bags, you’re used to, UMAi Dry is a moisture- and oxygen-permeable membrane that bonds with the meat surface, creating a protected dry-aging environment while preventing odors and cross-contamination.
Master the art of dry aging at home without expensive supplies. All you need is an UMAi dry aging bag, a modern frost-free fridge, a whole subprimal steak cut of beef, and the patience to wait 28 to 45 days. Control the aging time and cost of your dry-aged roast process in the comfort of your own home fridge.
Need help? Head over to our Help Center for support from the pros!