FREE SHIPPING on $175 Kits within the US
This Meatcrafters' Special UMAi Dry Charcuterie Starter Kit is the perfect way to get your start start creating dry cured meats in your refrigerator.
Kit comes complete with UMAi Dry Charcuterie Kit, FoodSaver® vacuum sealer, Escali® Arti Digital Scale, as well as illustrated instructions and recipes for popular dry cured meats like: capicola, bresaola, lonzino, guanciale and pancetta.
Everything you need for five amazing charcuterie projects--just add meat!
Your kit includes:
- 2 UMAi Dry® Large Charcuterie size: 8x18 / 200x450mm
- 3 UMAi Dry® Small Charcuterie size: 10x11 / 250x275mm
- 5 VacMouse® adapter packet
- 6 tsp Instacure #2 for curing 30 lbs of meat
- 2 tbsp Juniper berries
- Escali Arti Digital Scale ($60 value) list of features below
- FoodSaver 2000-series advanced design channel vacuum sealer list of features below
- Smooth Glass Platform: The Escali Arti Digital Scale is capable of weighing both liquid and dry ingredients up to an astounding 15 pounds with 0.1 ounce or 1 gram increments. It features an easy to read oversized display that sits between the user friendly touch sensitive controls and results in a single smooth glass surface. Available in a selection of colors.
- Rio Red: The luxurious shimmer of the metallic Rio Red was inspired by the natural beauty of America's Desert Southwest.
- Touch Sensitive Controls: The touch sensitive controls create a single, smooth glass surface which is easy to keep clean.
- Liquid Measuring: Measures both liquid (fl oz, ml) and dry ingredients (g, oz, lb + oz).
- Display Hold: Hold weight measurements on screen when weighing large items, even after they are removed from the scale.
- Tare Feature: Reset the scale to zero weight to measure multiple items or subtract the weight of a container.
- Automatic Shut-off: The scale will turn off after five minutes of inactivity to help conserve and extend battery life.
- New Technology Minimizes Bag Material Used, 40% less than traditional FoodSaver units
- Moist/Dry Food Settings - for better sealing control
- Space-saving Vertical Design, Perfect for Countertop or Easy Storage
- FoodSaver-brand Laminated Vacuum Storage Bags
- 3-Quart Bags, 2-Gallon Bags, & 1-11" x 10' Roll
- Accessory Hose
120V for use in North America and Japan
220v regions require a converter/transformer
We suggest sourcing a simple manual lid-and-latch channel vacuum sealer locally in correct voltage
See Vacuum Sealer Recommendations.