FREE SHIPPING on $195 Kits within the US
Master The Original Slow Food®
UMAi Dry brings together the best of old world artisan meat tradition with sophisticated modern technology making it easy for you to craft authentic dry aged steak, charcuterie and salumi in the comfort of your own refrigerator.
Craft mouth-watering steak as well as traditional capicola, pancetta, lonza, bresaola, prosciutto, guanciale, and more.
UMAi Dry is a special membrane, not a vacuum bag.
- Breathes and allows meat to dry age
- Protects meat while aging
- Prevents exchange of odors
- No mess, no mold, no off-flavors
Artisan Meat Kit Includes:
- 1 Artisan Dry Aged Steak Pack (for three 12-16 lb Subprimal Ribeye, Striploin or Sirloin cuts)
- 1 Artisan Charcuterie Pack (for five dry curing projects, up to 30 lb of meat)
- Recipes and Illustrated Instructions
- FoodSaver 2000-series advanced design channel vacuum sealer
- New Technology Minimizes Bag Material Used, 40% less than traditional FoodSaver units
- Moist/Dry Food Settings - for better sealing control
- Roll Storage with Roll Cutter
- Space-saving Vertical Design, Perfect for Countertop or Easy Storage
- FoodSaver-brand Laminated Vacuum Storage Bags
- 3-Quart Bags, 2-Gallon Bags, & 1-11" x 10' Roll
- Accessory Hose
110V for use in North America and Japan; 220v regions require a converter/transformer. We suggest sourcing a simple manual lid-and-latch channel vacuum sealer locally in correct voltage. See Vacuum Sealer Recommendations.