Artisan Meat Kit: Steak & Charcuterie (120v)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
UMAi Dry brings together the best of old world artisan meat tradition with sophisticated modern technology making it easy for you to craft authentic dry aged steak, charcuterie and salumi in the comfort of your own refrigerator.
Craft authentic mouth-watering dry aged steak as well as traditional capicola, pancetta, lonza, bresaola, prosciutto, guanciale, and more.
Artisan Meat Kit Includes:
- 1 Ribeye/Striploin pack (for three 12-16 lb Ribeye, Striploin or Sirloin cuts)
- 1 Charcuterie Kit (for five dry curing projects, up to 30 lb of meat)
- Recipes and Illustrated Instructions
- FoodSaver 2000-series advanced design channel vacuum sealer
- New Technology Minimizes Bag Material Used, 40% less than traditional FoodSaver units
- Moist/Dry Food Settings - for better sealing control
- Roll Storage with Roll Cutter
- Space-saving Vertical Design, Perfect for Countertop or Easy Storage
- FoodSaver-brand Laminated Vacuum Storage Bags
- 3-Quart Bags, 2-Gallon Bags, & 1-11" x 10' Roll
- Accessory Hose
120V for use in North America and Japan
220v regions require a converter/transformer
We suggest sourcing a simple manual lid-and-latch channel vacuum sealer locally in the correct voltage
With UMAi Dry® Ribeye/Striploin bags, you can dry age a delicious boneless ribeye, striploin or sirloin subprimal at home. Craft restaurant-quality dry-aged beef roast within your own fridge, with no mess, and no odor. The unique UMAi Dry breathable membrane creates the perfect dry-aging environment for the ultimate rib roast. Unlike the plastic vacuum storage bags, you’re used to, UMAi Dry is a moisture- and oxygen-permeable membrane that bonds with the meat surface, creating a protected dry-aging environment while preventing odors and cross-contamination.
Master the art of dry aging at home without expensive supplies. All you need is an UMAi dry aging bag, a modern frost-free fridge, a whole subprimal steak cut of beef, and the patience to wait 28 to 45 days. Control the aging time and cost of your dry-aged roast process in the comfort of your own home fridge.
Need help? Head over to our Help Center for support from the pros!